GlowAnims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowAnims

GlowAnims

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malcolm (Emp's Character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emp

emp

Experience : 52

Malcolm (Emp's Character) Empty
PostSubject: Malcolm (Emp's Character)   Malcolm (Emp's Character) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 am

Malcolm (Emp's Character) 1250672316
Name:: Malcolm

Abilities
- Can generate a staff from thin air
- Can create up to three clones of himself
- Instead of running, Malcolm can "dash" through the air. (See tutorial)

Weaknesses
- Staff takes time to generate
- When a clone is destroyed it weakens Malcolms physical condition
- Dashing can easily be interupted with a punch (hard/impossible to block while dashing).

About:: When Malcolm was born his town was raided and he was stolen. The raiders were a powerful group of martial-artists that knew how to use their energy to use special forces. These mysterious people raised him as one of them until he was 18. When he turned 18 he learned the truth about how he was adopted. He used the powers he had gained from them to kill them all. He ran away from the blood-covered village he was raised in and became a robber, but not just any robber. The best robber. The top robber. The feared robber. When he was 25 he was caught by a brigade of 125 law-enforcers who overpowered him and took him to jail. When he was 30 the jai let him out and said he could be free if he participated in this competition. And here he is.

The most guarded technique he learned from the raiders was how to generate a small object from nothing. It required 18 years of knowledge and perseverence to learn and perfect. He had surpassed his teachers and was able to create a Staff. A thin, wooden, pole used for long distance fighting.

Demo:: Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Experience : 453

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm (Emp's Character)   Malcolm (Emp's Character) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:42 pm

nice char, hope to see teh demo soon =3
Back to top Go down
emp

emp

Experience : 52

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm (Emp's Character)   Malcolm (Emp's Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 am

Please lock. Making new char :P
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Experience : 10002274

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm (Emp's Character)   Malcolm (Emp's Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

ok
Back to top Go down
https://glowanims.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malcolm (Emp's Character)   Malcolm (Emp's Character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malcolm (Emp's Character)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GlowAnims :: Glow Wars :: Glow Wars Fighter-
Jump to: