GlowAnims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowAnims

GlowAnims

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

collab animation

Go down 
+4
Reaven
fresh
Kieran.
Fizz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Fizz

Experience : 5970

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:33 am

my idea would be that to up this site's popularity, we could, all of us, make an animation together. a sort of joint/collab, but loads of people are participating. we could have animators, guys to make the art and background, and programmers for the menu. this obviously would take a MASSIVE amount of time, and i've got a few good ideas for this one. but i'm not sure if anyone's ever tried something this big, so if you guys are willing to try it...
Back to top Go down
http://fizzld.deviantart.com/
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Experience : 2147483647

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:37 am

Well they did somehing like this over at the animplanet.

I would be willing to help make the backgrounds / animation.
Back to top Go down
fresh
Inhouse Animator
Inhouse Animator
fresh

Experience : 1456

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:00 am

yeah, me too :D
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

Experience : 10001287

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

i would help to animate(maybe the effects) and script the menu.
Back to top Go down
http://glowanims.ohost.de
Hunterblitz099
V.I.P
Hunterblitz099

Experience : 290

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:43 am

i dont know,maybe its a good idea
im not really good at scripting making menus and backgrounds
but i would really like to help,ill animate[even i suck]
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:30 am

waw i can't believe your all wanting to make this :D

-Reaven, you get to do the scripting for the menu, and the animation
-Fresh, animation
-Krome, animation and BG art (could you do the menu, but not the scripting?)

that's three animators. hunter, i guess you could... ill find something.

ideas:

1:

On the night of 16/17 July 1918, the royal family was awakened around 2:00 am, told to dress, and led down into a half-basement room at the back of the Ipatiev house; the pretext for this move was the family's safety - that anti-Bolshevik forces were approaching Ekaterinberg, and the house might be fired upon. Present with Nicholas, Alexandra and their children were their doctor, and three of their servants, who had voluntarily chosen to remain with family - the Tsar's personal physician Eugene Botkin, his wife's maid Anna Demidova, and the family's chef, Ivan Kharitonov, and footman, Alexei Trupp. A firing squad had been assembled and was waiting in an adjoining room, composed of seven Communist soldiers from Central Europe, and three local Bolsheviks, all under the command of Bolshevik officer Yakov Yurovsky (the soldiers are often described as Hungarians; in his account, Yurovsky described them as "Latvians"). Nicholas was carrying his son; when the family arrived in the basement, the former empress complained that there were no chairs for them to sit in. Yurovsky ordered chairs brought in, and when the empress and the heir were seated, the executioners filed into the room. Yurovsky announced to them that they had been condemned to death by the Ural Soviet of Workers' Deputies. A stunned Nicholas asked, "What? What?" and turned toward his family. Yurovsky repeated the order. One witness among the several who later wrote accounts of Nicholas's last moments reported that the Tsar said, "You know not what you do," paraphrasing Jesus's words on the cross.

The executioners drew revolvers and the shooting began. Nicholas was the first to die; Yurovsky shot him multiple times in the head and chest. Anastasia, Tatiana, Olga, and Maria survived the first hail of bullets; the sisters were wearing over 1.3 kilograms of diamonds and precious gems sewn into their clothing, which provided some initial protection from the bullets and bayonets.[49] They were stabbed with bayonets and then shot at close range in the head.[50]

An official announcement appeared in the national press two days later, announcing the killing of the Tsar, but not of his family, in Yekaterinburg. It declared that the monarch had been executed on the order of the Presidium of the Ural Regional Soviet, because the approach of the anti-Bolshevik Czechoslovak Legion in the area posed a danger that the Romanovs might be freed.

this is the killing of the tsars by the bolsheviks (russia, 1918). i think it would make a pretty good animation, and we need some voice actors. we're also going to need some good ol' guns for this one, first world war type.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:44 am

Interesting story line. ^_^

I would be able to help with everything I guess. But I can't start it till after next weekend. ^_^.

I dunno what happened to flash industries (they had swesome gun) but I guess you could find some here?

http://www.flashkit.com/gallery/Military/Weapons/
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:58 am

omg flash industries are gone? shit. they where the best. ill trace some instead, i looked at that site, they don't have any ww1 weapons. we can all start after next weekend. ill pm all of you.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Other people will want to sign up. I'm guessing Zyles and APX may want to do this as-well.

And maybe some other in-house animators. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

Experience : 10001287

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:24 pm

http://portfolio.sticktacular.com/resource.php?creation=56
thats also a nice gun pack.....
btw: i also wanna animate some sticks D=
Back to top Go down
http://glowanims.ohost.de
fresh
Inhouse Animator
Inhouse Animator
fresh

Experience : 1456

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:25 pm

nice :D
is this like a collab, when we send it to other ppl that continue the animtion ? ( like JCTML )

which canvas/size should we have ?

...and I prefer 24 fps
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Lets not jump too conclusions guys.

When we have all the people we need, we shall make a new thread and plan for it.

Don't forget, You need backgrounds first, and I can't start until next weekend.

Planning makes perfect. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:33 pm

ok it's gonna be 24 fps anyway, cause that's the standard. canvas, standard. we're gonna be animating sticks, not fullbody (duh) and we still have to decide what kind of backgrounds where gonna need. don't forget, this is first world war russia.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Well A cold foresty background?

Forests are kind of my forte.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 pm

BUMP.

i honestly think we have enough members to make something like this now.
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Experience : 10002274

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:35 am

wow nice idea i gonna animate sticks :3
and nice story line :3
Back to top Go down
https://glowanims.forumotion.net
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Organize it then.
Back to top Go down
bop749

bop749

Experience : 14

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:41 am

ill help its prob kinda late but ill do any last minute stuff
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Experience : 453

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 am

ill kindly join, uh...whenz are we starting lol =3
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:06 pm

please. don't bump. *LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

collab animation Empty
PostSubject: Re: collab animation   collab animation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

collab animation
Page 1 of 1