GlowAnims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowAnims

GlowAnims

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incontri Luce

Go down 
+2
Reaven
Zyles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyles

Zyles

Experience : 1657

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Nevermind BA7 he sucks:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Incontri Luce 336955Picture

Name: Incontri Luce

Colour: Black

New years eve, 1999-2000. As many people were afraid of the consequenses. Many comitted suicide, many failed, even more succeeded.

New years eve, 2000-2001. All people celebrating new year, except for one person, Igor. Igor had tried to commit suicide, but failed miserably. He was put into rehab and never saw the outside world. Strange dreams occured to him:

Report 13:

'I failed...Miserably...The dreams, the horrors. Every night, the objects, they begged for me to come, to rescue them, to own them. I wanted to get out, but I couldn't, I still can't. I try to...Every night, every single fucking night!' Yelled Igor

'Igor, calm down' said the sister

'But they keep coming, the objects, I can't resist them anymore...'

'I want to die..." he whispered

End of report 13

Igor tried to commit suicide, it failed. He went on a trip to an island. He tried to throw himself into a machine, but the parts that were destroyed, weren't his life and soul, but both of his arms.

New years eve 2001-2002

Igor escaped, nobody knew how he did it. He didn't have any arms. But he did it, he escaped.

New years eve 2007-2008

A strange light lit from the sewers of Italy, this phenomenon, also known as: ' Incontri luce' goes on to shine for about a year, it seemed to come from the air itself, not from a specific source.

Report Incontri luce alpha

'Incontri luce is still shining' I said. I have a strange habit of talking to myself.

I'm Matt Daniels, 21 years old. I live in Rome, I was born in the United Kingdom, but moved here when I was twelve. I am now studying the Incontri luce. Dwelling the sewers for a year, finding nothing but light. Although I got near the 'source' once. It kept getting lighter and lighter, till it had almost blinded me, when I was at the brightest point. I saw something black, something black amongst the all scorching light. The darkest black I've ever seen. When I got near, I suddenly fainted, just out of nowhere, I just fainted. I'm going in now, finding out what the source is.

Matt was never found, Igor was found, deep in the sewers, burned to death. He was in there for a year, amidst the light. I guess he didn't want to see the objects anymore, the objects in his dreams, the objects that drove him insane.

New years eve 2008-2009

The Incontri luce stopped, everyone paniced as they grew close to the light, they thought it was a gift, a gift from God. But it wasn't, the seconds before we entered 2009, the black thing flew up in the sky, slowly, not doing anything, just floating up. And at the second it was 2009, it was gone. Just gone, nothing there. The people were surprised, but there was more. They felt it. Suddenly there was a huge blast of light, blinding everyone for seconds. When they opened their eyes, Saint Peter's square was a crater, the people that were there were just standing there, in a crater, made in seconds.

Tl;dr, fighter is a black person.

Powers: Nothing, just really powerful

Weapon: A black Christian cross. Said to be a long lost relic, this cross can't be broken.

Weakness: Normal weaknesses, could be crushed, could be lazered to death, although the cross gives protection.

Demo: Yet to come

Last edited by Zyles on Thu May 28, 2009 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

Experience : 10001287

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm

omg...best description i've ever read.o_O

awesome XD
Back to top Go down
http://glowanims.ohost.de
Zyles

Zyles

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Edited a picture with it, took a fuckload of time, man. Thanks :D
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Experience : 2147483647

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Nice dude.
Back to top Go down
Hunterblitz099
V.I.P
Hunterblitz099

Experience : 290

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:33 am

wtf!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zyles

Zyles

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:40 am

Lol, what?
Back to top Go down
Hunterblitz099
V.I.P
Hunterblitz099

Experience : 290

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:48 pm

really nice the WTF!!!means the story is so long
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Experience : 453

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:12 am

Wow, that was a loooooooong description, nice though :3
Back to top Go down
Zyles

Zyles

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 pm

This may be a bit late. But thanks :D
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

Experience : 5970

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:14 pm

ZYLES! :D:D:D

(it's cryptik)
Back to top Go down
http://fizzld.deviantart.com/
Zyles

Zyles

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Stop changing your darned name!
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Experience : 2147483647

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 pm

("Hes skitzo")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incontri Luce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incontri Luce   Incontri Luce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incontri Luce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GlowAnims :: Glow Wars :: Glow Wars Fighter-
Jump to: