GlowAnims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowAnims

GlowAnims

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawing to paper.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Betaxer

Betaxer

Experience : 17

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi guys.

I think everyone on this forum do not draw on paper even though it's the basis animation.Toto series of drawing, although not by its author is czech and I use google translate.
Tools and gum;)

Well, enough chitchat, as in the case. What do we need? Pencils us will be rich enough two - hard (as normal using the drawing) and soft (I use 6B). In addition, an eraser, but certainly not that hard, you are your work rozmazali, but plastic, price ranges from 8-20 and the money is priceless. Vygumujete with the charcoal or pastel, and may form, so it is great to hatch. Also squeeze the very active anti-depressive and is easy to play with her beautiful, believe me, this thing I seized the half-year at school:). (Those of us are wealthier Intelligent Plastelína - lefiath:) pencil sharpener is a matter of course, is the best iron (although even that is backed over time and now the majority are not removable). As the paper using a classic paper wrapping, I have two, one bit in yellow, which is the better and one white charcoal pencil.

What to draw?

And start drawing? It's practically one, bust is of course a great thing, but few have it at home, and siblings talk to you three hours sat model is also superhuman task (for grandmothers to the contrary as well:)), we have therefore to start with a complete simple objects and later become choosy and will look even ideal lighting and angle. Although it probably will be many of you sound boring, a great place to study nature, the fountains of all shapes and colors. Not only is repeated shapes in nature, they can even be found everywhere. And not only can be found everywhere, even we can say that the shapes that can be found in nature, are always perfect and realistic, because it is such a lifelong contact our brain is used.

Do not that any of you stand on the drawing, which is unfortunately the damage, it's almost a necessity. It is great when you can see both the paper and the subject, which kreslíte. Never mind, you are given a pad and opreme it on the table at the appropriate angle. What will draw you praváci be on the left side and leváci on the right side, we can hand nezacláněli (this is not a necessity, but as far as possible, it is better to have it set). With the light it will be a little worse, the sun moves and shadows shall be amended, but not of doing great science, it's just a study, and sometimes it may even benefit.

!!! THIS TEXT IS COPY TO AUTHOR WEBPAGE I USED GOOGL TRANSLATE OK!!!
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Experience : 10002274

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:27 pm

what the hell:D: nice tut :D
Back to top Go down
https://glowanims.forumotion.net
Fizz
Fizz

Experience : 5970

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:05 pm

ok 1st thing: your english is worse than apx's ^^
and 2nd thing: google translate is the most absymal translating program on the web. DON'T USE IT!!
Back to top Go down
http://fizzld.deviantart.com/
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Experience : 2147483647

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm

I think your points contradict eachother cryptic, but I agree.
Back to top Go down
Marexx

Marexx

Experience : 536

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:12 pm

i also agree
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

KD wrote:
I think your points contradict eachother cryptic, but I agree.
what i meant is that the translation is crap, but at the end he adds his own message, whixh is written in terrible english. also, drawing to paper? you can't say that!
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Cryptik wrote:
ok 1st thing: your english is worse than apx's ^^
THX !!! xD
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm

But I can't insult him, becuase It's not like I know two languages almost fluently...
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:02 pm

KD wrote:
But I can't insult him, becuase It's not like I know two languages almost fluently...

yeah but i can cause i speak 3 (and all of em fluently)
Back to top Go down
Betaxer

Betaxer

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Sorry mans i active translating to normal english(GB).My teacher help me.

AND

DRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ON PAPER WITH PENCIL PLS.
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm

ehm, your teacer didnt help you :D
Back to top Go down
Betaxer

Betaxer

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Ehm no school teacher.Private techer noob.
Back to top Go down
Res
Admin
Admin
Res

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:14 pm

ha, you dont have private teacher faggot...
Back to top Go down
Marexx

Marexx

Experience : 536

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:40 pm

*Locked to prevent flaming*
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Canned to prevent prying eyes from setting sight on this embarrasing flame war.

*canned*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drawing to paper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drawing to paper.   Drawing to paper. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drawing to paper.
Page 1 of 1