GlowAnims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GlowAnims

GlowAnims

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizz
Fizz

Experience : 5970

THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 am

just wanted to point that out. but, it makes me realise that I've spent more time here than on any other animation community, which is a fucking good thing. So i'm going to (at 2:49 in the fucking morning) start talking about this site.

Two years ago, I signed up on this fucking boring page, not realising i had found a truly amazing (yet free) internet community. Ahhh, those where the days. No Moofy, no three-day long wait for replies... Then it happened.

Quote :
Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 am

hi all im kingsmash and i use flash and easytoon and pivot but my favorite is flash

Basically, that's the day this site died. They came in their dozens, mainly from stickpage (some idiot posted a link there) They swarmed the site with crappy animations and arrogant comments. I fucking warned you. I FUCKING WARNED YOU. We ha loads of good ideas, generally stolen from other communities, but good ideas nonetheless. Unfortunately, nobody really did their best. (apart from me.) That's what ended the whole thing. We've been waiting for one and a half years for this v2 to come. Has it come? No. Laziness, Reaven, killed this community.

I still love it though :)
Back to top Go down
http://fizzld.deviantart.com/
ROCKduhHOUSE

ROCKduhHOUSE

Experience : 430

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:09 am

Woah... It's hard to believe this forum was ever active... 0.o no offence.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm

it was active cause 'back then' we had some quite good animators using our preloader, oh, and i made  two collabs :)
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

Experience : 10001287

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm

You'r funny Fizz really.
Quote :
We've been waiting for one and a half years for this v2 to come
Thats never ever true! noone but you and Res knew about version 2 until 03.04.2010!
(https://glowanims.forumotion.net/announcements-news-and-updates-f19/news-help-needed-t885.htm)
Quote :
nobody really did their best
It's true that i didn't do my best but why should I actually since i lost my interests in EVERYTHING that has to do with animation, stickfigures and webdesign?
Quote :
Laziness, Reaven, killed this community.
That's just rude and a lie.
I'm lazy thats true..... i know it, you know it, everyone knows it.
But you forget that I still have a real life.
And there i have enough to do: school, finding a job, friends, relationships and what not.
GA isn't even my website, the owner is still Res.
I don't think that GA died just because we had no frontpage :/

i still love it too btw :)
Back to top Go down
http://glowanims.ohost.de
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

Experience : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Meh I don't blame reaven.

You have no idea how annoying it can be to make a website. You can be debugging for hours. And then you're making a website that you will get no money from? Thats even worse. And for something he doesn't do anymore?

Res was partly to blame for the unexpected leaving. hahahesgotagirlfriendinenglandnowhesnevermetbeforelolol

I think I did have glowanims in my sig at SPP. My bad, advertising should only be done through collabs, and good ones.

<3 glowanims
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE

ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 am

debugging? this is a forumotion forum, there's not too much debugging to be done.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:20 am

Yes, and I was talking about the frontpage.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Quote :
Thats never ever true! noone but you and Res knew about version 2 until 03.04.2010!
(https://glowanims.forumotion.net/announcements-news-and-updates-f19/news-help-needed-t885.htm)
sorry, my bad :/
Quote :
It's true that i didn't do my best but why should I actually since i lost my interests in EVERYTHING that has to do with animation, stickfigures and webdesign?
Ok, I was exaggerating stupidly, you did do a lot, i mean, you made like three menu's for every collab i made, I owe you an apology :3 (anyway, what are you into now?)
Quote :
That's just rude and a lie.
the reason i wrote Reaven in small its because i was kidding, sorry if you took it badly :) Hey, the only reason the parkour collab to me a year to make is because it took me 6 months to make the fucking menu. Which was made in 5 minutes. I'm probably just as lazy as you are, if not more.
Kieran. wrote:

Res was partly to blame for the unexpected leaving. hahahesgotagirlfriendinenglandnowhesnevermetbeforelolol
holy fucking s***. I need details. (oh, the reason i'm not on skype anymore is cause my school internet went beserk and only lets me go on spotify >_>)
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Fizz wrote:
(anyway, what are you into now?)

I think he likes drinking a lot of alcohol :P

Fizz wrote:
holy fucking s***. I need details. (oh, the reason i'm not on skype anymore is cause my school internet went beserk and only lets me go on spotify >_>)

Oh, thats annoying :C

WellbasciallyIthinkitwasarrangedorsomeshitlikethatbutapprentlyhelovesheritsalltooconfusing.Youshouldaskhim.Gettheinternetworkingandgetfuckingmsn
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Kieran. wrote:
Fizz wrote:

Fizz wrote:

Oh, thats annoying :C

WellbasciallyIthinkitwasarrangedorsomeshitlikethatbutapprentlyhelovesheritsalltooconfusing.Youshouldaskhim.Gettheinternetworkingandgetfuckingmsn

alcohol is good for you. i need to ask res, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Yes you do. While your there fix your internet and get MSN.
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 am

it's not my Internet, it's my school's
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 am

Fix their's >_<
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE

ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:35 am

so every time you post, it's from your school?
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:26 am

ROCKduhHOUSE wrote:
so every time you post, it's from your school?
I go to boarding school, where all the cool people go to. And before you ask, it's mixed.
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 pm

But you do have a fair few homosexuals right?
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE

ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 pm

I wasn't going to ask, but ok.
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Kieran. wrote:
Fizz wrote:

yup that's it^^ but mainly I need my time for breakdancing :)
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Haha that sounds cool, do you still do pen spinning as well?
Back to top Go down
Reaven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:11 pm

no not really...
just if school's boring :)
Back to top Go down
Kieran.
V.I.P
Kieran.

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Yea :)
Back to top Go down
Fizz
Fizz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Kieran. wrote:
But you do have a fair few homosexuals right?
yeah, quite a few
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.   THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS MY FUCKING THOUSANDTH POST.
Page 1 of 1